Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Ponned piano.$BlogItemTitle$>
Can`t believe they actually talked me out of going home for piano! lalala. This shows how much I give in to my friends and my urge to go out.
As it was raining after school, we decided to book a cab into school to J8. It cost only 8.80bucks. Kinda cheap. Wanted it to be 9bucks. Paid for it first. Wahahas they`re all in debt.
OHMY!!!! BRO`S TRYING TO APPEAL TO NJC!! THROUGH HOCKEY!!!!! IM EAVESDROPPING HIS CONVO WITH I-DONT-KNOW-WHO FROM NJC. I THOUGHT HE WOULD GO TO ACJ.
Went to Macs to wait for shaoren. Saw tianzhi there! woahwoahwoah. There was this uhh, "pretty little gurl" who kept looking and starting at shaoren! LOL. It was so spasticated. She was really STARING at him and he was so shy that he kept looking away. Wahahas. Wanted to go home later on because it was nearing the time for my piano lesson, but Ru Ya Grace DISSUADED me from going home and PERSUADED me to accompany them to town. Man I was stuck in a dilemma cann! So in the end, I gave in after much persuasion from them. Felt damn guilty mann. Smsed her to tell her something cropped up in school and it was a last minute arrangement, so I couldn`t make it back in time. Okayy, it was loads of crap.
Walked the whole stretch of road from one end to the other end. It rained suddenly and we took shelter at Wheelock Place. Wanted to dine at Nooch but it was closed and only opened again at 6pm. So we just walked around the whole place. Considered SakaeSushi. SAW A NICE NIKE VISOR. It was black and white. Reallly had this sophisticated look. Wanted to get it. Was super cheap too. But in the end I did not buy. Pity. I still have my eyes on my BLACK OVERALL. WOO.
Dined at Swensons at around 5pm. Was super early for dinner. The whole thing cost around 70bucks. Walked to Heeren and Cine later on. THERE WAS PRACTICALLY NO ONE around. Xinru bought one more white adidas polo tee! Oh damn her. I`m so envious.
Boo hoo. Saw this SUPER GOODLOOKING DUDE OUTSIDE SWENSONS. We were just separated by a window pane. Okayy I was being crazyy over him just now. Really crazyyyyyyy. Didn`t know what happened to me at all. I was just blushing and giggling and kept glancing over. Thought he couldn`t see through the window pane, but BOY WAS I WRONG. Mannnnnnnn. But he`s a smoker and I`m turned off by it. Totally.
Mum was shocked that I came home early today. Reached home at 7pm. Ohman. She was like, "woah, my da xiao jie come home so early today? never go out?" And I told her I cancelled today`s piano lesson. She never scold! Hehe.
Cough cough*
Janine.
10/26/2004 08:50:00 PM;